BennuLife offers the latest in non-surgical therapy for men and women to maintain, improve and restore the quality, quantity and density of your hair. Utilizing your own stem cells or platelet-rich plasma, our unique treatment has been shown to reactivate existing hair follicles and jumpstart the normal hair growth cycle.
Hair is an integral part of who we are and how we feel. When you begin to lose your hair, many of us resign ourselves to what we think are the facts – that we’ll either have to undergo surgical treatments, explore artificial methods, or simply get used to it.
BennuLife’s stem cell and PRP technology provide the most advanced treatment to naturally reverse thinning hair by increasing hair thickness and signaling the hair follicles to remain in the growth phase.
We apply cell therapy to hair restoration in two distinct ways to utilize your body’s own natural growth factors, proteins and stem cells to reactivate existing hair follicles and jumpstart the normal hair growth cycle.
PRP (PLATELET RICH PLASMA): Our nurse obtains a small sample of blood from your arm then concentrates the powerful platelet rich plasma. The PRP recruits fibroblasts and mesenchymal stem cells to the scalp, stimulating the hair follicles and promoting hair regrowth.
BONE MARROW MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS (BMCs): Our board certified doctor removes a sample of your bone marrow from you hip. Your stem cells and growth factors are then concentrated and injected directly into the scalp. The stem cells help reverse the miniaturization of the hair follicle and reverse dihydrotestosterone’s (DHT) thinning effects.
How Does PRP and Stem Cell Therapy Work?
Stem cells, PRP and the associated growth factors have multifaceted effects on the hair follicle and growth phases to improve the thickness and quality of the hair. Growth factors act on the dermal papilla and stem cells affect the bulge area of the follicles, stimulating the follicular unit and promoting neovascularization(1).
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) — promotes blood vessel growth, cell replication, and stem cell formation.
- Transforming Growth-Factor-Beta (TGF-b) – activates dermal papilla and inhibits apoptosis. It also promotes growth of matrix between cells.
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) — promotes blood vessel formation and activates proliferative phase of the hair
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) — promotes cell growth and differentiation, and promotes microcirculation
- Stem Cells –Prolong the anagen phase and inhibits apoptosis
Research has shown us that PRP and mesenchymal stem cells can help:
- Promote scalp blood vessel growth
- Promote the anagen (growth) stage of hair growth
- Activate the dermal papilla cells
- Reverse the miniaturization of the hair follicle
You May Be A Good Candidate If You:
- are over the age of 18 with male or female patterned baldness
- desire a more effective nonsurgical treatment or want to delay hair transplantation
- are in the early stages of hair loss or with a slight receding hairline
- have thinning hair or small balding areas
- want to maintain your current hair thickness and quality
Select your source.
PRP+ : Our trained nurse or technician obtains a sample of your blood from your arm.
BMC+ : Our board certified doctor aspirates a sample of your bone marrow from your hip bone.
Target the regenerative properties.
Our FDA-approved and patented technology concentrates the regenerative properties of either your blood or bone marrow sample. Our unique device allows us to concentrate up to 6x more wrinkle-reducing and collagen building proteins than our competitors. We pride ourselves on using the safest and most effective technology available.
Injection of Scalp
We begin the treatment by coating the scalp with lidocaine cream to gently numb the area. Utilizing a new multi-needle technology, our nurses inject the scalp with a customizable and consistent dosage, penetration depth and speed of injection. Our unique device provides safe, quick and reproducible treatments. Most competitors inject with a simple syringe that does not offer consistency or accuracy. Immediately following the treatment, you will be able to leave the office and go about your day.
Benefits of Cell Therapy for Hair Restoration
PRP therapy is different from other cosmetic techniques and plastic surgery. It provides benefits that many other treatments do not:
- In-office procedure
- Lasting results
- Personalized, customized treatment plans
- Utilizes your own cells rather than toxic chemicals
- Affordable and cost effective
- Zero Downtime
- Gradual improvement over time
- Stronger, healthier hair and scalp
When Will I See Results?
This treatment is designed to stimulate hair restoration from a cellular level so the effect is gradual. Most people begin to see improvement in their hair thickness and quality within 4-6 weeks of their treatment, though results vary.
Our research and clinical experience suggests that the optimal results occur when a series of 3 hair treatments are performed 30 days apart. Some may also choose to have an occasional maintenance treatment to preserve and boost the effects.
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE?