Feel great, Faster
BennuLife is proud to announce the launch of our modern and luxurious IV Nutrient Lounge located at our flagship clinic in Austin, TX. Our doctors and IV-Certified Nurses will help you to create a customized nutrient drip that will best support your wellness goals.
Intravenous (IV) Nutrition Therapy delivers vitamins, minerals, amino acids and hydration directly into your bloodstream. Because it is 100% absorbed into the blood, it is the most efficient and effective way to ignite the healing process at the cellular level, going to work quickly to help you feel better faster.
At BennuLife, we leverage the latest clinical research and multi-disciplinary medical expertise to help our patients achieve optimum wellness, health and vitality. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with a care plan that supports every aspect of whole-body health.
What is IV Nutrient Therapy?
IV Nutrient Therapy is a process of administering a pharmaceutical grade infusion of nutrients directly into your bloodstream. This infusion consists of a personally tailored dosage of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and minerals – designed to help you achieve maximum energy, vitality, and wellness.
Our team of medical experts have conducted extensive research into key nutrients and ingredients that target and replenish the cells, eliminate toxins and bacteria, boost the immune system, increase energy, optimize cellular function, and so much more!
The infusion you receive is distributed throughout your body very quickly and the results are immediate and noticeable. The entire process takes between 30-60 minutes , after which you can go about your day with a new pep in your step!
Benefits of IV Nutrient Therapy
IV Nutrient Therapy is the fastest way to give your body the nutrition it needs! The nutrients bypass the digestive tract, giving you faster, more effective results with 100% absorption.
- Help reduce body inflammation
- Nourish and hydrate the skin
- Support cellular integrity
- Boost energy levels
- Strengthen immune function
- Improve ability to combat stress
- Support infection resistance
- 100% absorption
- Maximize rehydration
IV Therapy Tailored to Your Specific Needs
STEM CELL PATIENTS: If you are already a BennuLife patient doing regenerative therapies, we will customize a “drip” for you, based on your personal health record, symptoms and needs. We recommend IV nutrient therapy before and after your stem cell procedure to support and optimize your stem cell health and overall healing.
EVERYONE ELSE: You do not need to be one of our patients to make an appointment for IV nutrient therapy – it can benefit everyone! Our medical team will consult with you, one-on-one, to determine your individual health goals. This ensures your infusion is customized with your needs in mind.
MENU OF BENNULIFE INFUSIONS
This proprietary BennuLife Cocktail contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants to support:
- Cellular function and integrity
- Regulate detoxification
- decrease total body inflammation
A complete formula of all the vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids customized and tailored according to your body needs. It gives immediate results allowing for you to LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD and BE WELL. It is the ultimate IV infusion that contains the most researched and studied blend of nutrients.
Bennu Stem Cell Boost
The Original Myers Cocktail plus Glutathione and Acetyl-L-Carnitine to support and optimize your stem cells.
This BennuLife cocktail contains vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants to support:
- Cellular function and integrity
- Regulate detoxification
- Decrease total body inflammation
It delivers immediate results, helping you to look good, feel great and be well. Our formulation is very similar to the Myers Cocktail of the 1950s, with the addition of our specially formulated antioxidant blend of glutathione and acetyl l-carnitine.
The VIP Drip also contains a high dose of vitamins to optimize your immune response, improve neural function, increase metabolic energy and encourage cell recovery. Our “super-power” ingredient is a high dose of glutathione, which is known as the “mother of all ingredients!” A master detoxifier, glutathione is widely lauded for its benefits on its own, but in combination with VItamin C and B-Complex, it gives an added boost to your immune system as well as stimulating DNA replication.
We administering this IV to our patient within 3 days before and after a stem cell procedure to optimize their treatment at a cellular level, allowing for the best possible outcome from stem cell therapy.
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Vitamins and Minerals (calcium, magnesium, vitamin B, Vitamin C)– important for the normal functioning of nerves and muscles, metabolism and conversion of food into energy and defending against cell damage.
- Glutathione (600-1200mg) – different from other antioxidants in that it’s intracellular so it supports detoxification at the cellular level. It is critical to your overall immune system, protecting your cells and mitochondria from the damaging effects of oxidative stress and helping keep inflammation at bay. Glutathione promotes healthy rapid healing and helps support the regenerative capacity, functional integrity and longevity of mesenchymal stem cells.
- Acetyl l-Carnitine (500mg) – increases the concentration of nitric acid in the system. This help endothelial cells relax and increase blood flow, which has been found to help lower blood pressure.
Bennu Detox and Cleanse
Our Bennu-CLEANSE Infusion leverages the superior detoxifying power of Glutathione (the “Master Antioxidant”), selenium, and super-concentrated mega-doses of Vitamin C, B-Complex, Magnesium, Calcium Gluconate, Methylcobalamin and Taurine.
Bennu-CLEANSE is a proprietary formulation designed to ease toxic load, to rid the body of harmful toxins and free radicals and blast your body back into balance!
Recommended for those:
- Exposed to high levels of environmental pollutants and toxins
- Experiencing low energy
- With a less than optimal diet
- Who exercise infrequently
- Who frequently smoke or drink alcohol
- Undergoing high stress
We are constantly exposed to environmental toxins, which lead to oxidative stress. We also absorb toxins from cosmetics and body products, smoke and pollution from various different sources, some completely unavoidable. This combined with a diet low in nutritional value and a high-stress lifestyle can lead to a whole-body overload, promoting inflammation and disease.